Thursday, February 11, 2010

2 for $20 at Applebee's


I'm never good at Valentine's day. Or this whole romance thing as a whole either. But I do know my sweatheart is still my sweatheart and we still like eachother, we still find time to do stuff together. Last October we saw a movie "Couple Retreat". In that movie there was this speech given by Vince Vaughn's character to John Favreau's. It basically boyles down to this:
"When you’re married, love is having someone to go to Applebee’s with. Nothing is worse than being alone at Applebee's on a Friday night."
May you all have someone to go with to Applebee's as I do :)

This year Valentines playlist



Couples Reatreat was halairious, should've been rated R, but halairious. And made us sad cuz the tropical island they went to was insanelly beautiful.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You're so funny. And I love you so much. And don't worry, we'll go to that island. :) Applebees is going downhill though. Let's go somewhere else. ;)