Thursday, January 14, 2010

Throwback

So its Retro week or something. Facebook has taken over from blogging. So I'll use the blog for status updates that are too long or something.
Or just share good news for people who like bad news!

Anyways,
Thinking of retro week, theres alot of throwback things going on. This year in the NFL teams had a couple weeks wearing a throwback jersey. Throwback being from 70's or something.
Coke, Pepsi and a handful of other sodas went back to old packaging and using old school flavors.
Classic rock/pop and all that jazz is always around. Which brings me to this post.


When I was a young lad in the 80's, maybe around 8 or so. Laying in the bed at night with the 'ol walkman on listening to the radio, this songs comes on I freaked me out.
Freaked me out for awhile. Not knowing anything at that age, if you listen to the lyrics, it can play some serious tricks on your mind. I probably thought of Medusa from the classic "Clash of The Titans" movie.
I listened to this the other day, first time in a long time. Listened to it a couple times since. Still makes me think about sitting there in the dark listening to it on the walkman. Probably ran out and watched TV till I fell asleep.

Medusa

No comments: