Thursday, January 08, 2009

Family in a Galaxy far,far away...



My youngest brother Mark has been working on a Christmas present for my family. He wanted to do a family portrait. He is an illustrator.
He had me send him some pictures, then manipulated them into Star wars characters. He's under some impression that my family likes Star Wars.
I had hair at the time. I'm the trooper, Liz in Endor gear, PK & Ben as Jedi, Owen as Yoda and Oliver is a wookie (chewbacca).
Mark also had this printed on photo paper which we will soon frame and hang up somewhere in the house.
This is our first family photo. Might be a few years still until we get "real" portrait done.

Family photo

4 comments:

April Fossen said...

That is made of awesome.

Bill said...

Dude! Wicked rad!

Mark Harmon said...

DUDE! This is AWESOME! Who did it?! Oh yeah, that's right, I did. Ha ha.

spcatherall said...

That doesn't look like your house. May the porch be with you.