Monday, November 10, 2008

Late Halloween '08


Yeah I know the Halloween post is late, yada yada, you wanna fight about it?
Don't have any good stories to tell, just a couple pictures to share.
PK went trick or treating with friends. I took Benjamin,Owen, Oliver and cousin Hyrum around the hood.
It rained just a tiny bit. Made it nice and cool though. Ben & Hyrum were racing from house to house. Owen tried keeping up but fell futher and futher behind. I was with Oliver who was content with every other house since I had to carry him to catch up.
Don't know if its bacause we live in a "young" neighborhood or if its kids these days. Cuz we were only out for an hour or so. Sure the boyz got more than enough candy. Buts thats it. When I was a kid treating, there was never enough. We were out for 3-4 hours. Maybe my boys need to do some squat thrusts or something. Get there stamina up.
Heres a couple pictures of the kids,slide show of PK and a couple videos of PK.

Men in Black (Owen & Oliver)
boyz in black

Freaks n Geeks (Benjamin & PK)
freaks n geeks

Treating bunch (Hyrum,Ben,Owen & Oliver)
trick or treat

PK's Joker


PK trying to be creepy



I almost dressed up. But I do every other night, decided to take the day off.
Photobucket

1 comment:

DeVon said...

Yeah, but the question is, how much candy do they have left after their dad gets done with it?